The use of synthetic chemicals in crops has created environmental hazards and health concerns. Farmers face additional pressure to deliver high yields of quality crops, naturally.
Proper probiotic treatment delivers a blend of microorganisms formulated for enhanced plant health and growth. Our naturally occurring, root-associated bacteria promote a healthy environment for plant growth.
Dormant Bacillus Spores:
- Bacillus spore bacteria require specific nutrients and conditions to activate
- If those conditions are not met, spores will stay in the water, soil, or growth media completely dormant and not providing benefits
- Current probiotics in the soil are missing the key nutrients required to germinate
Activated Bacillus Spores:
- We provide the exact conditions and nutrients for each strain to activate
- Over 95% of our spores are committed to activate and grow
- Our probiotics are awake and growing as soon as they reach the optimal conditions of the growth media
- These activated probiotics supercharge the root system at key moments: seed germination, cloning, transplanting, flowering, and producing fruit